- Don’t already own a home
- Have completed the Ka Uruora education programme
- Are working with Ka Uruora to complete a personal financial plan and achieve the goals under the plan
- Are looking for longer-term rentals that lead into homeownership
- Have manageable debt that can be paid off within five years
- Can get a mortgage to acquire at least 60% of the home’s buying price after renting your home for up to five years. (Ka Uruora will support you through the mortgage process)
- Require help to achieve home ownership – our Rent to Own programme is designed to support members who need our help, not those that earn enough to otherwise achieve home ownership independently – our team will help you review your eligibility.
Subject to the above eligibility and prioritisation criteria, opportunities will be offered on a first-in basis to eligible members participating in our programme. Register now for our education programme to start your journey to housing and financial independence.